If you've been away for a while... here is a list of the highlights:
- PK has no penalty other than being sent to Coruscant.
- Charisma is a stat. <panic attributes>
- Scout is a guild. <panic scout>
- There is a <buffs> command that shows what things are affecting you.
- Dexterity is no longer the only combat-relevant stat. Each stat has a melee and ranged spec weapon option every 5 to 10 levels. Except force, which is a little weird. Ask around. And <panic 2020rebalance>
- There are armors that add damage ("+dam armors") for melee/saber and ranged every 10 levels. These will dramatically increase your damage. Ask around.
- There are armors that add stats ("+stat armors") for each stat every 10 levels. Each stats' armor covers the same slot (e.g. all +charisma armors are cloaks).
- Areas are more tightly level-banded (so in most areas, the mobs are within about 10 levels of each other). Some areas have had their levels changed dramatically. (Hoth is a deathtrap for Imperials now...) See <panic areas>. And, you can <panic areas [level]> to see areas appropriate for a level.
- The secrets policy is greatly relaxed. <panic secrets>