- Who are the admins and how can I mail them?
- The administrators are the wizards of senator and moff rank on the
mud. A current list of them can be found under 'panic
coders'. To mail them, address mail to 'senator' and 'moff', not
to 'admin', which is a character/account used to make administrative
- Can the Head of [specialty] do whatever he/she
- No. The wizard responsible for a given department (Guild, Area, Balance,
etc.) can make cosmetic changes and fix bugs as needed, but mud-wide
changes and changes to the mudlib (addition of races, guilds, skills,
major changes to combat, etc.) require a majority vote by the admins
before such changes are implemented.
- How can I know which admin is responsible
- The information can be found in 'panic coders'. Exactly what each
position is responsible for can be found in 'panic wiz_jobs'.
- I want to be a wizard. Who can sponsor me?
- Only admins - senators and moffs - can sponsor new coders. More details
about this can be found in the following files: new_coders,