Stocking of Merchant-owned stores
An HM merchant of level 30 or higher gains an add-on to his
existing shop that acts as a specshop. The merchant is capable of
stocking the shop with items from the same warehouse as accessed by the
specshop connections skill.
The following commands are valid in the stocked store:
- same as in own_shop, however, no money is required to open the shop.
warehouse - displays what the warehouse
has available for sale.
cashin - same as in own_shop.
denyteam (team) - denies anyone from
team (team) from purchasing from this shop.
stock (amount) of (item) for (desired cost)
- allows the owner to purchase items from
the warehouse to be sold in the specshop.
- items cost the merchant roughly 1/2 the
listed warehouse price when purchased to stock the shop.
- (amount) is how many of the item the merchant
would like to purchase.
- (item) should be the number of the item
the merchant wants to purchase from the warehouse.
- (desired cost) is what the merchant wants
the item to sell for in the shop.
- no more then 150 of any item can be stocked
at any time.
Merchants level 40 and above can select from a wider selection of stock.
NOTE: A number of skills/abilities
such as wholesale, diplomatic
discounts, tamper, and advanced
haggle will not work on stocked shops.